Cryo Tuning Handling
What is the procedure for Cryo Tuning?
First, the suitability of the instrument must be clarified. It is best to contact us by phone or e-mail.
Then the guitar can either be delivered directly to us or to one of our partners.
When sending by mail, please note the following:
If guitars are sent to us, please note the following important points:
- If possible, the guitar should be sent in a sturdy case. The strings should be relaxed.
- The guitar should be fixed in the case. To do this, pad out the guitar in a suitcase with some newspaper.
- Also pad out the suitcase in the shipping box.
- The package must be able to withstand a drop of min. 1m.
- When delivering to a post office, it should be noted that the shipping label is additionally fixed with a bit of Scotch tape. The shipping label can be detached from the box very easily and can be lost.
- Please always put an address proof in the suitcase. In case of loss, the sender or recipient can be determined!
The treatment takes place after receipt of payment.
When will I get the guitar back?
The throughput time is currently about 7-10 days.